Returns are accepted only within a 90-day window from the date of purchase. Prior authorization for returns is required to ensure parts are in new, resaleable condition. You can return most new, unopened items with proof of purchase for a full refund of the product under these terms:
- Call PerTronix to initiate a return at 909-599-5955.
- We will issue you an RGA and instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product in its original packaging to the address identified in our email.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to PerTronix. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- If you refuse the package upon delivery as a means of cancellation or return, your refund will be less the extra shipping fees incurred by PerTronix.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items at the time of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The initial shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the payment method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the payment method within approximately 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
- A restocking fee of up to 15% will be applied to returned items.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please call PerTronix for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order. Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility:
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.