The Ignitor II has many of the same great features that the Ignitor has, but it's smarter. Ignitor II units sense the coil current level and use a powerful micro controller to adjust the dwell. Variable dwell helps to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range. Ignitor II systems develop up to 4 times more energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM than standard ignition systems. High RPM performance is improved when used with the Flame-Thrower II super low resistance (0.6 ohms) 45,000 volt coils.
- Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducin misfires while improving engine performance.
- Develops on average 4 times more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM, and 2 times more available plug voltage.
- Compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
- Senses startup and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting.
- Built in reverse polarity and over current protection shuts down the system, preventing component damage.
- Epoxy molding makes our modules impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture.
- Stable timing ...no need for adjustment.
- Will trigger most CD ignitions.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada. (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-22)
- Guaranteed for 30 months... We Stand Behind It!
PerTronix Featured Product Brochure
The Latest Products From PerTronix Performance Brands
VW Products from PerTronix, Compu-Fire, & Taylor
Doug's LS Engine Swap Products
Taylor Cable Products Brochure