JBA Exhaust Systems
When it comes to performance exhaust systems, most people are looking for three things: Power. Sound. Quality. JBA Exhaust Systems deliver the best of all three. While there is high demand for performance and sound, the capacity for power in a JBA Exhaust System gives us the edge. Each system is tuned to provide the best possible exhaust tone without being overwhelming inside your vehicle. By replacing the restrictive factory exhaust system with free flowing mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing and quality performance mufflers, JBA has developed the power, sound and efficiency you desire for your car, truck or SUV.
Exhaust Systems: Power. Sound. Quality.
- Large diameter Stainless-Steel mandrel-bent, tubing for increased HP/TQ and improved throttle response
- Stainless steel high flow muffler(s) with a powerful exhaust tone, great flow, and durability
- High quality hardware kits included for easy installation
- Polished or Chrome stainless steel tips that won't discolor and enhance vehicle appearance
- Factory style hangers for easy installation
- Shop Now
Get that JBA Sound Now! JBA offers eighteen unique muffler designs engineered to provide the signature JBA sound no matter what vehicle your drive. All Stainless-Steel Construction for lasting performance. Available in both chambered and straight through designs.
High Performance Ignition Wires
Why put old ignition wires on your new JBA equipped engine? Add some PowerCables for improved performance and reliability. JBA PowerCables ignition wires boast less than half the resistance of most factory wires freeing spark energy and increasing performance. Experience as much 5+ HP gain with JBA PowerCables.
- Extra thick diameters for improved appearance under the hood
- 100% silicone jackets that resist heat and abrasion
- Ultra low resistance design for improved performance through ignition system
- Wire wound mag conductors for superior Electromagnetic Interference supression
- Custom tailored lengths with cylinder I.D. labels for easy installation
- Shop Now
As part of our ongoing R&D process, we are continually seeking late model vehicles we can borrow to develop new exhaust products. In exchange for your generosity, you will be the first to receive the new product for your application and we'll give it to you for FREE.
Here's how it works:
- Your vehicle must be located in Southern California
- Vehicle must be available for a minimum of one week
- Vehicles must be unmodified and must meet exact specifications
- Click here for a complete list of vehicles