Compu-Fire VW Ignition Products
Volkswagen Bugs and Buses are revered in automotive history. With their distinctive aesthetic, they have become a part of pop-culture world-wide. But they may not be the most reliable vehicle on the planet. Compu-Fire VW products are designed for reliability and longevity to keep your beloved VW healthy for years to come.
Compu-Fire 51105-V - Tach Adapter for DIS-IX Ignition SystemsRegular price $39.95Sale price $39.95 Regular priceUnit price / per
Compu-Fire 21100 - Ignition Module for BOSCH 009 & 050Regular price $104.95Sale price $104.95 Regular priceUnit price / per
Compu-Fire 11100-B - DIS-IX Distributorless Ignition System with Blue Plug Wires for BOSCH 009 DistributorRegular price $329.95Sale price $329.95 Regular priceUnit price / per
Compu-Fire 58690 - Raw 90 Amp Alternator for Air Cooled Bugs and BusesRegular price $229.95Sale price $229.95 Regular priceUnit price / per
Compu-Fire 21101 - Ignition Module for BOSCH Vacuum Advance DistributorsRegular price $104.95Sale price $104.95 Regular priceUnit price / per
Compu-Fire 41100-B - Replacement Blue Spark Plug Wires for DIS-IX Ignition SystemsRegular price $34.95Sale price $34.95 Regular priceUnit price / perOut of Stock
Compu-Fire 30320 - Black 60,000 Volt Coil for DIS-IXRegular price $189.95Sale price $189.95 Regular priceUnit price / per
Compu-Fire 41100-Y - Replacement Yellow Spark Plug Wires for DIS-IX Ignition SystemsRegular price $34.95Sale price $34.95 Regular priceUnit price / per
Compu-Fire VW Ignition Systems
Throw away that old match book cover that you use to adjust your points. Compu-FIre Ignition products will help you convert your old points to an electronic ignition and our Dis-IX Distributorless Ignition is the ultimate system for MAX spark.
- No more adjusting points made of poor quality materials, improved starting and a cleaner, hotter spark
- Dis-IX Distributorless system uses a separate coil for each bank of cylinders
- Bullet-proof design used in race applications guarantees trouble-free service
- 3X the energy of a conventional electronic ignition system
- 60,000 volts of spark energy
- Race proven performance and durability
- Shop Now
Compu-Fire VW Alternators
More power, no problem. Compu-Fire Alternators have charging capability to supply enough power to all your lights, stereo equipment and any other embellishments on your vehicle.
- 90-AMPS of charging power
- Charging starts at 900 RPM
- Internally regulated
- Offer longevity and reliability
- Shop Now
Compu-Fire VW Starters
Too many slow starts? Compu-Fire high-torque starters are designed to get your VW motor spinning.
- Heavy duty construction for years of trouble-free service
- Multiple applications for modified transmissions and motors
- Simple bolt-on application
- Shop Now